Monday, May 23, 2011

Triple Threat

He makes a GREAT date!
 He's stinkin' cute!
 And one super talented photographer!


While Lance was on break,  I took advantage of having him  around to babysit, and I took my little Parker on a date.  He was so excited, and felt so special having some time with mom all by himself.  We don't get much if any time just the two of us, and it was such a fun date!  We went to Olive Garden and we had a blast.

One day, he lined all of his stuffed animals on the couch and came and asked me if he could take a picture of them.  So I got the camera and showed him how to take pictures, and he was hooked.  That day he took 243 pictures with my camera!!! He literally snapped a picture of everything he saw! It was so cute, and he just couldn't get enough of it.  He took pictures of every flower and tree and bush near our house, pictures of himself, Macie, Lance, Kaeson, and he took it in the car and took pictures of every  restaurant and landmark along the way.  That night we switched him for our old camera and he went crazy for a few days straight.  The excitement seems to have worn off for now, but I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of his newfound hobby.

The last three pictures are just a teaser of the amazing work he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment