Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Treasured Sunshine

We have had insane amounts of rain, and day after day of looming gray skies this spring.  The sunshine has been quite rare, so when we get a glimpse of it, we treasure every moment of it. 

We had a lunch in our backyard with lots of our friends, and while I was setting everything out,  I discovered this:
 Apparently they are their father's children!

Kaeson taking a moment from his play at the park to give me a knock out smile!
 Macie loving the sun! Parker had her giggling pretty hard here.  That's pretty typical these days.  She adores Parker!
 Kaeson at the zoo.
 Checking out how much Parker has grown since we've moved to louisville. We have a shot just like this from his younger days.  I should dig it out and compare.
 Macie LOVES the swings!  Check out her stinking cute hat!  My mom made this and sent it to us, and I'm pretty sure it's the cutest thing ever!  Grandma is one talented woman!

 The kids all looking cute watching the seal (or sea lion, I can't ever tell).
 The boys just discovered a new beloved game
Here's to hoping for more sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment