Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Parker's Big Day

Hard to believe, but on March 16th, my little boy turned a whopping 6 years old!  We let him invite a few friends to celebrate with us at Chuck E Cheese. I felt bad that that was all we did for his birthday, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't have been happier!  

 His best buddy in the world: Ella.  We sure are going to miss this little sweetheart!
 He wanted a Transformers cake.  I have no idea why.  he knows nothing about Transformers ( unless he's learned from friends at school)
 His present from his friend Greta
Macie having a great time with "Auntie Megan" as she likes to refer to herself.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Parker!

    I've wanted to comment on your pictures for a while, but have been busy. They are beautiful! I love the one with all the kids piled up on the bed. They are such cute kids full of personality! I love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the title of this post, and for a brief, panicky moment wondered if Parker had somehow speed aged and got baptized! So glad time isn't moving that fast. Hard to believe how much he's grown, though, and that your time in KY has almost come to an end!

    ReplyDelete