Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Party fit for a 3 year old

Kaeson turned 3 last week, so per tradition, we had a big barbecue with friends to celebrate.  This year we decided to do a little more, and had a carnival themed party, which consisted of two carnival games, face painting, hot dogs and brats, and best of all: cotton candy!  Our awesome friend Taurean surprised us and showed up at the party with a rented cotton candy machine and it was a HUGE hit!  The perfect final touch to our carnival!
 Kaeson is one happy birthday boy with his first round of cotton candy!
 Parker and Ella enjoying their cotton candy.
 The extent of my carnival decor.  A few signs for games and a little banner my friend Katherine made for the party.
 Our friend Heather was kind enough to come do face painting for the kids.  She is a very talented artist, so I was so glad she agreed to help me out, because had I attempted such a task myself, well, let's just say it would not have been pretty!
 Kaeson's token I-know-I'm-stinkin' cute/i'm-a-little-embarassed-everyone-is-looking-at-me smile.
All the kids in line for the bean bag toss.   We also did a lame little duck pond with the world's worst prizes, but I didn't take any pictures as I was too busy heading the game.

Happy Birthday Kaeson!

No comments:

Post a Comment